Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Training Of Lielle (Week 1 & 2) little russian bdsm

bdsm filmy
Release Year: 2009
Studio: DaddyTsDungeon
Cast: Master CJ, Lielle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Canning, Torture, Stretching, Wax, Toys
Video speech: English

Today was my first day of training at Daddy T's Dungeon through Master CJ and my first impression is that he is terribly sadistic. He told me he was going to start my schooling by having me clean the floor, but after i got equitable a little bit done, he tied a blindfold on me and was throwing cram on the floor making more mess. I wasn't sure which it was at the time, but when he took the blinded off I could see it was some kind of cereal. As I was crawling round on the hard floor trying my hardest to get the company all cleaned up, he kept smacking my back and ass through his flogger and paddle. Then he took the gag out of my vociferate and shoved my face into the pile of cereal I'd made on the floor. I never thought I would have to do something bdsm suspension like that before I started training with him, but what was worse was at the time that he made me clean the bottom of his shoes with my language. He kept at me while I was trying to clean the nonplus with free bdsm tube8 various torture devices, not just the paddle and the flogger, on the other hand also his whip and dragon tail. I was really terrified at the time he pulled my panties down and I felt him pushing somebody against my butthole, and I should have been because after he was accomplished, he put the GAG IN MY MOUTH and asked me how my bootie juice tasted. I am still a bit horrified that I had somebody in my mouth after it had been on my ass! When I got principally of the cereal cleaned up, he gave me a squirting orgasm and sooner or later made me clean up my squirt from the floor and his inlet . I kept hoping he was finished, but he kept on thrashing my ass with the dragon tail while I tried to pure it up. Then he told me to sit on the floor with the dustpan between my legs and say my ABC's. I wasn't stable why he wanted me to do that, but I did it anyway. He poured other thing cereal on me while I was doing it, put a shackle around my neck and led me around on a leash like a during the time that making me clean up all this new mess. I finally got it all cleaned well enough for him to let me stop and ~-up me in the cage for the night. I sure hope that I did well sufficiency for him to keep me for a LONG time.

Daddy T began steady this day with the intention of working on my oral skills. He slid his cock in and deficient in of my mouth as I gagged. I know Daddy wasn't likewise happy with my performance because I have a very weak muzzle reflex. None the less he fucked my face until he saw fit that I'd have to work on it a accident more. All the while he squeezed and smacked my hamster video bdsm tits. Afterward, he secured my hands and feet by wrist and ankle restraints and began to work on my dolt. Daddy's hands are big and strong, and they deliver the ~ly intense of spankings. He paddled, spanked and bombarded my ass through all his torture toys and yes, his big, strong hands. Daddy knows I'm a screamer... in such a manner he made sure that while he was working I was tightly gagged by a ball gag. We worked a little more on my parole skills as Daddy coached me, telling me to keep my gullet open. I started to get the hang of it, but Daddy wanted to drudge on me a little more. He decided then, that my pussy had been neglected a grain. I looked in horror as he brought out something I be possible to only describe as an enormous, industrial strength dildo gun! He pounded my pussy by it as I screamed in agony. At one point I at the very time cried a bit, but it pleased Daddy. After I could depart on no longer Daddy gave me still a little more and in consequence the torture came to a halt. Daddy asked me if I'd been heinous and I muffled "yes" over my gag. After conscious released, I dried my tears and started to mentally prepare concerning what would be next. Daddy T is pitiless, but bdsm dating I find out as a slave, pity is never in the game plan.

bdsm filmy bdsm filmy
bdsm filmy

File greatness: 2.9 GB

bdsm filmy